TEST 8
|
1 sugar 2 SCONES 3 48 4 10/ten
minutes 5 jam Audioscript WOMAN: Now
everyone, listen carefully. Tomorrow we’re going to cook something together. BOY: Oh, good.
What do we need to bring? WOMAN: Please
bring a big bowl. BOY: OK. WOMAN: I want you
to bring some other things from home. Please write them on a piece of paper
now. BOY: Do we have
to bring flour, Miss? WOMAN: No, you
don’t. We already have some. But I want you to bring sugar, butter and eggs. BOY: OK, Miss.
What are we going to cook? WOMAN: They’re
called scones. They are a kind of cake. BOY: Do you spell
that S-C-O-N-E-S? WOMAN: Yes,
that’s right. BOY: How many
scones are we going to make? WOMAN: There will
be enough to make 48, so everyone can take some home. BOY: How long
does it take to cook them? An hour? WOMAN: No! It
only takes ten minutes. BOY: Are they
nice, Miss? WOMAN: Oh, yes!
They’re lovely when they’re warm. You can eat them with jam. |
1 8 2 Harding 3 insects 4 (a) snack/lunch //
(some) food // snacks 5 uniform(s)/(the) school
clothes Audioscript WOMAN: Good
morning, children! We’re going to visit a museum next week. Do you remember?
You need to tell your parents about it, so listen carefully. BOY: Are we going
to go there on the train, Miss Fish? WOMAN: Yes.
That’s right, David. We’ll all walk to the station from the school together
that morning. BOY: Great! It’s
going to be an exciting day! BOY: What time
will we leave school, Miss Fish? WOMAN: We have to
leave here at eight o’clock. Sorry! I know it’s early, but we’ll have more
time at the museum if we leave then. BOY: Does it take
a long time to get there? WOMAN: Yes. But
the museum is very good. You’ll see. BOY: What’s the
name of the museum, Miss Fish? WOMAN: It’s
called the Harding Museum. Write that down, please. BOY: Is that
H-A-R-D-I-N-G? WOMAN: Yes,
that’s the right way to spell it. BOY: And what
will we see there? Will it be paintings like last time? WOMAN: No, we’re
going to learn about insects at
the museum. We’re going to look at some, draw some and find out a lot of
things about them. It will be very interesting for you. BOY: Wow! It
sounds excellent! Can we buy our lunch there too? WOMAN: No.
There’s no café there. So this is important. You must all bring a snack with you to eat at midday. Don’t
forget! BOY: OK. And what
must we wear that day? Can we wear jeans? WOMAN: No, you’re
not in school that day, but you must still wear your uniform. BOY: Oh … WOMAN: You’re
going to have a very good day there, David. Don’t forget to tell your parents
all about it, children. Now open your math books, please. We’ve got lots of
work to do this morning. |
PART 3
|
1 Chopsticks 2 6 3 Margie 4 (a) cook 5 (all) excellent Audioscript BOY: Hello, Anna.
Did you watch television yesterday? WOMAN: Yes, I
did, in the evening after work. BOY: Good. Can I
ask you some questions, please? I have to write something about television
for my English homework. WOMAN: Yes, of
course. BOY: How many
programmes did you watch? WOMAN: Three. BOY: Which was
the best programme that you watched last night? WOMAN: It was a
film called ‘Chopsticks’. It was very one, but I enjoyed it. BOY: Mmm. I
didn’t see that. What time did it start? WOMAN: At 6
o’clock. And it finished at half past seven. Then I had dinner, after that. |
BOY: Were there
any famous actors in the film? WOMAN: Yes.
Margie MacDonald. I love her films! BOY: Oh. Can you spell
her first name for me? WOMAN: Yes. It
M-A-R-G-I-E. BOY: And what is
she in the film? I mean, what kind of person? WOMAN: She’s a cook. In the story she wants
to be a singer but she hasn’t got any money, so she has to work in a restaurant. BOY: Oh, it
sounds good. I’d like to see it now. WOMAN: Yes. The actors were all excellent, and
it’s an interesting story too. |
TEST 9
|
1 Boyles 2 flowers 3 35/thirty-five 4 insects 5 bus Audioscript BOY: What are we
going to do in our lesson today, Miss Gold? WOMAN: We’re
going to talk about the class visit to Sunny Farm, David. BOY: Great! When
are we going to go? WOMAN: Next
Monday. Write it down, then you won’t forget. BOY: OK. WOMAN: We’re
going to meet the farmer there. BOY: What’s his
name? Do you know? WOMAN: Yes. It’s
Mr Boyles. That’s B-O-Y-L-E-S. BOY: OK. I’ve
written that down too. What does he grow there? Vegetables? WOMAN: No. He
grows flowers and then he sells them to people in other countries. BOY: Wow. I’ve never
seen that kind of farm before. Is it a big farm, Miss Gold, with lots of
fields? WOMAN: Well,
David, he has thirty-five fields.
It’s a very interesting farm to visit. BOY: Great. But
what will we do there? WOMAN: I’d like
you to do some drawing there. We’ll learn about his work first and then he’s
going to show you his insects.
They’re his hobby. I want you all to draw them. BOY: Oh! I don’t
like them. Do we have to do that? WOMAN: Yes. They
aren’t dangerous ones, David! The farmer keeps them in big boxes in his
house. You don’t have to pick them up if you don’t want to. BOY: Good! And
are we going to go to the farm by car? WOMAN: We thought
about that, but then we decided not to. We’re going to go in the school bus. BOY: That sounds
exciting! WOMAN: Yes, it’ll
be a good day, I’m sure. |
1 Welcome 2 4/four 3 white 4 bikes/bicycles 5 12th/12 Audioscript WOMAN: Hello! Are
you the farmer’s son? BOY: Yes, I am.
Can I help you? WOMAN: Our book
says we can camp on this farm. Is that right? BOY: Yes, it is.
Dad’s not here this morning, but I can help. How many nights do you want to
stay here? WOMAN: Five. BOY: OK! BOY: And what’s
your name, please? WOMAN: We’re Mr
and Mrs Welcome. You spell that W-E-L-C-O-M-E. BOY: OK … I’ll
just write that on this piece of paper. WOMAN: We’ve got
our children too. There are four of us. BOY: That’s fine.
Perhaps your children would like to come and see the sheep one day with me! I
help my dad a lot here. WOMAN: I can see
that! BOY: What colour
is your tent? WOMAN: It’s blue with a white stripe round it.
It’s not very big. BOY: OK … You can
put it in our top field. You can drive up there. WOMAN: Great.
We’ve got lots of camping things to carry, so that’s good! BOY: Do you need
anything? WOMAN: We’ve got
cooking and sleeping things but have you got any bikes we can use? We might
want to go for a ride. BOY: Yes. We can
help with those. Dad will come and speak to you about that. WOMAN: Thanks a
lot. The countryside here is so beautiful! BOY: And when are
you going to leave? WOMAN: On June
11th, sorry … I mean June 12th. My mistake! BOY: That’s all
right. OK … Follow me and I’ll show you where to put your tent now. WOMAN: Great!
Thanks! |
PART 3
|
1 12/twelve 2 Tigers 3 Rockets 4 afternoon(s) 5 Boundary Audioscript MAN: Hello. Can I
help you? BOY: Yes. I want
to play football with the ‘High Flyers’ club. MAN: I see.
What’s your name? BOY: David. David
Smith. MAN: How do you
spell that? BOY: It’s
S-M-I-T-H. MAN: How old are
you, David? BOY: Is it
important? MAN: Yes.
Children have to be eleven or older to play with the High Flyers. BOY: Oh, that’s
OK. I’m twelve. MAN: Good. Have
you played football before? BOY: Oh, yes. I
played for my village team. They’re called the Tigers. We played twice a week in the winter and the spring. I
left the team because it’s for younger children. MAN: I
understand. Well, that sounds fine. You’ll be in our second team. |
BOY: Oh – can’t I
be in your first team? MAN: No, I’m
sorry, David. Not until next year. BOY: What’s the second team called? Has it
got a name? MAN: Yes, it’s called the ‘Rockets’. BOY: Mm. That’s a
good name! Does the team play on Saturday? MAN: Yes, it
does. In the afternoon. Is that a problem for you? BOY: No, that’s
better for me because I have a guitar lesson in the morning. MAN: OK. Now, the
place, so listen carefully. We meet at Boundary Sports Centre … BOY: Sorry, how
do you spell that? MAN: It’s
B-O-U-N-D-A-R-Y. The same name as the road. BOY: All right. MAN: Can your mum
or dad bring you there? BOY: Yes. My mum
will bring me. MAN: Excellent!
Well, see you next month, David. BOY: Thanks. Bye. |
|
16 Elaine 17 (the)
Grand Hotel 18 8.30
p.m 19 friend 20 724
5936 Audioscript Male:
Hello. 785 3126. Elaine:
Hello. Could I speak to Martin please? Male:
I’m afraid he’s out at the moment. Can I take a message for him? Elaine:
Yes, please. My name’s Elaine. Male:
How do you spell that? Elaine:
E-L-A-I-N-E. Male:
Right, Elaine. And what’s the message? Elaine:
Tell Martin that the party tonight is at the Grand Hotel. I’ll meet him
there. Male:
Does he know the address? Elaine:
Oh yes. Everyone knows the Grand
Hotel. Male:
OK. I’ll tell him. Elaine:
And tell him I’ll try to be there at half past eight. But I may be a bit
late. Male:
Oh, I’m sure he won’t mind waiting. I’ll tell him eight thirty … Is there
anything else? Elaine:
Oh, yes … ask him to bring a friend. Male:
A friend? Oh good, that could be me. Elaine:
Hmm … well … and please ask him to phone me if he can’t come. Male:
Has he got your phone number? Elaine:
It’s 724 5936. Male:
Right, I’ve got that. Elaine:
Thanks a lot. Bye. Male:
Bye. |
21 Warnock 22
bank 23 21st
May 24 £350
(or more) 25 (travel)
bag Audioscript Answerphone:
Hello. This is the South Seas Travel Agency. I’m sorry, no one can speak to
you right now. The South Seas Travel Agency has moved to another part of
town. We also have a new phone number. Please ring us on 847 2296. Our new
address is 98 Warnock Road, that’s W-A-R-N-O-C-K. It’s easy to find – it’s
near the park, at the end of the road, opposite the bank. We will be open for business at our new
office on 21st May. We hope to see you soon at our new address. We have
many exciting holidays at special prices. And we have a present for anyone
who spends £350 or more on a holiday. If
your holiday costs £350, we will give you a travel bag absolutely free. This
beautiful bag can carry everything you need on a plane journey. And it can be
yours free. Thank you for calling the South Seas Travel Agency.
|

0 Nhận xét