TEST 4
|
16 brakes 17 Hill 18 350519 19 2
p.m. 20 red Audioscript Male:
Good morning. Jackson’s Garage. Can I help you? Mary:
Yes, please. I’m having some trouble with my car. Can you come to have a look
at it? Male:
Can I have your name, please, Miss? Mary:
Yes, my name’s Mary Wilson. Male:
Now, what’s the trouble? Mary:
It’s the brakes. When I was
driving to work this morning they weren’t working very well. Male:
Oh, dear. Don’t worry. We’ll come and repair them. Mary:
Thank you. Male:
Can you tell me your address please? Mary:
Well, I’m at my office. It’s at 31 Hill Road. The car’s parked outside the
office. Male:
Could we also have your office phone number? Mary:
Yes, it’s 350519. Can you some this morning? Male:
I’m afraid we can’t. We’re very busy until lunchtime. Mary:
It’s very important. I really need my car tonight. How soon can you come? Male:
Well, we can come at, say … 2.00 p.m. Mary:
OK, thank you. Male:
And what type of car is it? Mary:
It’s a red Toyota. Male:
OK. See you this afternoon. Mary:
Great. Thank you. Bye. |
21 Craig 22 Park 23 1984 24 1990 25 587
634 Audioscript Presenter:
And now, in this part of the programme we try to put people in contact with
their old schoolfriends. So, if you remember any of these people and you want
to see them again, then listen carefully. Right,
now the first person this morning is Janet Craig. That’s spelt C-R-A-I-G and
I’ll give you her telephone number in a minute or so. Janet said she was at Green Park School in South London for
six happy years, and she wants to meet all her old friends again. She started at the school in 1984 and she
was very sorry when she left to get a job in 1990. So,
if you were at Green Park School between those dates, then please phone
Janes. She’s waiting to hear from you and her number is 587 634, that’s 587
634. I’m
sure you’ll have lots to talk about! |
TEST 5
|
16 HYDE 17 factory 18 11.30 19 21 20 photograph(s)
/ photo(s) Audioscript Woman:
Brown’s Builders, good afternoon. Man:
Good afternoon. I’d like to speak to Miss Dixon, please. Woman:
I’m afraid she’s not in the office at the moment. Man:
Can you give her a message for me? Woman:
Yes, certainly. Who’s calling please? Man:
My name is Hyde. Woman:
How do you spell that, please? Man:
That’s H-Y-D-E. Woman:
Right, Mr Hyde. Man:
Could you tell her that the time of the meeting has changed? Woman:
Is that the meeting about the new houses? Man:
No, about the new factory. Woman:
I see. And when is it? Man:
It’s on Wednesday at half past eleven. Woman:
Does Miss Dixon know where the meeting is? Man:
I think so. It’s in our main office. Ask her to go to Room 21. Woman:
Right, I’ll tell her. Man:
And could you ask her to bring the photographs with her? Woman:
Which photos do you mean? Man:
She’ll know which ones. They’re very important. Woman:
Don’t worry, I’ll tell her. Thank you very much, Mr Hyde. Man:
Thank you. Goodbye. Woman:
Goodbye. |
21 7.30
22 car park 23 pink 24 office 25 jacket Tour
guide: Ladies and gentlemen. Here’s
some information about our trip to Loch Ness tomorrow. It’s a long journey,
about three hours each way, so we have to start early. That means we’ll have
breakfast at half past seven. Don’t be late, please, as the bus has to leave
at half past eight. When you finish
breakfast, go to the car park. That’s where we’ll get on the bus. That’s the big car park behind the hotel.
Remember to bring your pink tickets for lunch. We’ll have lunch at a
restaurant near Loch Ness and you must
have your pink ticket or you won’t get any lunch! If you haven’t got a
pink ticket yet, you can get one from the office. Oh,
one more thing. I know it’s summer but it can get quite cold in the mountains
even in July, so bring a jacket
with you. You’ll need one in the evening. All
right? I’ll see you tomorrow morning. |
TEST 6
|
16 two
/ 2 / one double, one single 17 440 18 E
A R S L E Y 19 5.30 20 March Audioscript Woman:
Hello. Lonflats Agency. Can I help you? Man:
Oh yes. My name’s Mark Jones. I’m phoning about the flat for rent in Putney.
I saw the advertisement in the paper. Woman:
In Putney … Well, yes, Mr Jones, that one’s got two bedrooms. Man:
Are they double bedrooms? Woman:
One double and one single. Man:
OK. And how much is the rent? Woman:
Well, it’s £440 a month. Man:
I see. And where exactly is it? Woman:
It’s number 27 Earsley Street. Man:
Oh. How do you spell that? Woman:
Earsley. It’s E-A-R-S-L-E-Y. It’s near the train station. Man:
And what floor is it on? Woman:
It’s a second floor flat. Man:
Has it got any furniture? Woman:
Yes. It’s got some nice modern furniture. Man:
Well. It sounds interesting. I’d like to see it, please. Woman:
Can you come tomorrow? Man:
Tomorrow. That’s Tuesday? Woman:
Uh-hm Man:
Well, only after 5 o’clock. Woman:
How about half past five? Man:
Yes, that’s fine. Oh, one thing I nearly forgot. When will the flat be free
to rent? Woman:
From the 1st of March. Man:
OK. See you tomorrow. Woman:
Bye. |
21 10.45
(15 to 11) 22 castle 23 8 24 park 25 market(s) Audioscript Guide:
Hello everyone. I just want to tell you about our trip to the town of Chester.
The coach will leave at nine fifteen tomorrow morning. It takes about an hour and a half to get to Chester, so we will
arrive at a quarter to eleven. You will have time for a cup of coffee before
our first visit. This will be to the castle. It is a very interesting old
building and I’m sure you’ll enjoy the visit. Tickets for the castle cost
three pounds fifty for adults and, if you have children, a family ticket is just eight pounds. There are lots of things
to see and we will be there about two hours. We
will take sandwiches for lunch with us and we will all eat together in a park. You will be pleased to
know that tomorrow is going to be sunny. After
lunch, we will walk round the old market. You will be able to buy all
your presents there. Now, any questions? |

0 Nhận xét