7. What type of noise do you come across in your daily
life?
ü Well, I have to say that I face up to a
variety of noises on a daily basis.
ü The first type of noise is from traffic, especially
during the rush hours.
ü The second is noise from factories and construction
sites which never fail to distract me from working, thereby reducing my productivity.
Từ vựng hay:
Face up to (phrasal
verb): đối mặt với
Productivity (noun):
năng suất
Dịch câu trả lời:
Tôi phải nói là tôi phải nghe rất nhiều loại tiếng ồn
mỗi ngày, đầu tiên là tiếng ồn từ giao thông đặc biệt là vào giờ cao điểm. Loại
thứ hai là tiếng ồn từ các nhà máy, công trường, nó luôn khiến tôi bị sao nhãng
và giảm năng suất làm việc.
1. What’s the most popular means of transportation in
your hometown?
ü When talking about the most common means of
transportation in Viet Nam, I guess it’s probably motorbikes.
ü Approximately, each Vietnamese adult possesses a
motorbike to commute more quickly and conveniently.
ü Also, when you go out, you can see a lot of people
riding motorbikes on the road.
Từ vựng hay:
Possess (verb): Sở
hữu
Dịch:
Khi nói về phương tiện giao thông thông dụng nhất ở Việt
Nam, tôi đoán đó có thể là xe máy. Trung bình, mỗi người lớn ở Việt Nam đều sở
hữu một chiếc xe máy đi đi lại nhanh hơn và thuận lợi hơn. Thêm vào đó, khi bạn
đi ra ngoài, bạn có thể thấy rất nhiều người lái xe máy trên đường.
2. How often do you take buses?
ü When I was a student, I frequently took the bus to go
to the university or workplace because the bus fare was
quite affordable for me at that time, you know.
ü However, now, I mainly commute to work by my motorbike
and I find it more convenient because it saves me a great deal of time and
energy to wait for the bus.
Từ vựng hay:
The bus fare (noun): Tiền vé
Affordable (adj): Hợp lý
Dịch:
Khi tôi là sinh viên, tôi thường đi xe buýt đến trường
đại học hay nơi làm việc vì giá vé lúc đó khá hợp lý đối với tôi, bạn biết đó.
Tuy nhiên giờ đây, tôi chủ yếu đi làm bằng xe máy của tôi và tôi thấy đi xe máy
tiện hơn vì nó giúp tôi tiết kiệm thời gian và công sức khi chờ xe buýt.

0 Nhận xét