2. What type of weather do you like best?
ü I’d consider myself a cold weather
person.
ü I love the crisp mornings at
the end of fall and the chill of winter.
ü Maybe it’s because we have to bundle
up as the weather turns cold, and I love wearing sweaters and
overcoats.
Từ vựng:
Crisp (adj): crisp weather is pleasant because it is cold and dry –
se lạnh
Bundle up (verb): to put warm clothes on yourself or someone else, or
to wrap someone in something warm – mặc quần áo ấm
Dịch:
Tôi là một người khá ưa thời tiết lạnh. Tôi
thích những buổi sáng se lạnh và khô ở cuối thu, thích cái lạnh nhè nhẹ của mùa
đông. Có lẽ bởi vì tôi thích việc mặc áo len hay áo choàng khi thời tiết lạnh.
3. Does the weather ever affect what you do?
ü You know, I gotta say yes, especially when it
rains.
ü I mean, I cannot go out and run my
errands if it’s pouring outside.
ü The roads get really slippery, so
it’s quite dangerous to drive.
ü Besides, you will definitely be soaked if
you do decide to go out.
Từ vựng:
Run an errand (phrase): to take a short trip to do a
specific thing – đi có việc
Slippery (adj): tending to cause slipping or sliding,
as ice, oil, or a wet surface – trơn trượt
Soaked (adj): To make thoroughly wet or saturated – ướt như chuột
Dịch:
Có lẽ là có đó, đặc biệt khi trời mưa. Tôi
không thể đi ra ngoài và làm điều gì đó đặc biệt khi trời mưa cả. Đường phố thì
trơn trượt và rất nguy hiểm khi lái xe và tôi chắc chắn sẽ ướt như chuột nếu
tôi quyết định đi ra ngoài.
1. What natural sounds do you like the most?
Why?
ü I think there is one sound that can
always lull me to sleep, the rain sound.
ü There are nights I was so stressed out that
I can hardly sleep no matter how much I tried, and then I went online searching
for some sound for deep sleep or relaxation, and rain sound is always one of
the top choices.
Từ vựng hay
To lull SO to sleep (verb): ru ngủ
To be stressed out (adj): căng thẳng áp lực
Dịch câu trả lời:
Tôi nghĩ là có 1 âm thanh luôn giúp tôi đi vào
giấc ngủ dễ dàng, âm thanh của mưa. Có những đêm tôi bị căng thẳng mệt mỏi và
khó ngủ dù cố gắng như thế nào, sau đó tôi lên mạng và tìm kiếm những âm thanh cho
giấc ngủ sâu và thư giãn thì âm thanh của mưa luôn là lựa chọn hàng đầu của
tôi.


0 Nhận xét