3) What kind of photos do you like to take?
ü Mostly, I like to take pictures of nature or of
beautiful scenery.
ü Also I like to take silly pictures with my friends. We
always laugh a lot and have a good time.
Dịch:
Hầu hết, tôi thích chụp ảnh thiên nhiên hoặc phong cảnh
đẹp. Ngoài ra tôi thích chụp những bức ảnh ngớ ngẩn với bạn bè tôi. Chúng tôi
luôn cười rất nhiều và có khoảng thời gian vui vẻ.
4) Is photography a popular hobby in Vietnam?
ü I think so.
ü When Vietnamese people go out together, they often
take photos of each other, or of the places they visit.
Dịch:
Tôi nghĩ vậy. Khi người Việt Nam đi chơi với nhau, họ
thường chụp ảnh cho nhau, hoặc những nơi họ đến thăm.
1) Have you ever learned to draw?
ü To tell you the truth, I never really had the time to
learn to draw.
ü I also really don’t have the talent to spend my time
drawing.
Dịch:
Nói thật với bạn, tôi chưa bao giờ thực sự có thời
gian để học vẽ. Tôi cũng thực sự không có tài năng để dành thời gian vẽ.
3) What kind of photos do you like to take?
ü Mostly, I like to take pictures of nature or of
beautiful scenery.
ü Also I like to take silly pictures with my friends. We
always laugh a lot and have a good time.
Dịch:
Hầu hết, tôi thích chụp ảnh thiên nhiên hoặc phong cảnh
đẹp. Ngoài ra tôi thích chụp những bức ảnh ngớ ngẩn với bạn bè tôi. Chúng tôi
luôn cười rất nhiều và có khoảng thời gian vui vẻ.
4) Is photography a popular hobby in Vietnam?
ü I think so.
ü When Vietnamese people go out together, they often
take photos of each other, or of the places they visit.
Dịch:
Tôi nghĩ vậy. Khi người Việt Nam đi chơi với nhau, họ
thường chụp ảnh cho nhau, hoặc những nơi họ đến thăm.
1) Have you ever learned to draw?
ü To tell you the truth, I never really had the time to
learn to draw.
ü I also really don’t have the talent to spend my time
drawing.
Dịch:
Nói thật với bạn, tôi chưa bao giờ thực sự có thời
gian để học vẽ. Tôi cũng thực sự không có tài năng để dành thời gian vẽ.


0 Nhận xét